films     characters     gallery     downloads     blog

Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Vampire Awakens - costume update

With production less than 2 months away, we have started looking at costumes for The Vampire Awakens. Much like the script, the costumes will be inspired by Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The first costume that we looked at is the leader of the vampires, Kirsty, who we wanted to be a Darth Vader type of leader - cold, ruthless and feared. Here is an artists idea for the character:

In every Killer Bikini Vampire Girls film, the costumes have been something that we have put thought into, more than most people would probably realise. In Return of the Killer Bikini Vampire Girls, Quinn's black leather jacket was directed inspired by Wesley Snipes costume in the Blade films. In The Killer Bikini Vampire Girls Strike Back, Anthony's costumes were directly inspired by Jon Bon Jovi in Vampires Los Metros. When we started developing Killer Bikini Vampire Girls 3, Sarah's costume was inspired by Dame Diana Rigg's costume in an episode of The Avengers. And in Death of the Killer Bikini Vampire Girls, Amy's costume was modelled off Gwen Stefani.

2 comments:

  1. When I look at this trendy jacket I was amazed but found it bit expensive but its worth buying. Quality better justifies the price. I won’t need any other coat for atleast 5 to 6 years.
    Wesley Snipes Costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, there are some blogs I LOVE but they don’t have new content every day. Sometimes it makes me sad. Other times it makes me paranoid. I go visit the homepage wondering if maybe a new post email just didn’t come through (of course that’s never the case). I’m not trying to force you to post every day, but the fact that I WANT you to means that I really love the posts you do publish. I can’t help it if I want more!
    Women Seeking Men's in Delhi
    Call Girl Names And Mobile Number
    Sexy Bhabhi Romance Videos
    Sexy Aunties Romance Videos
    Sexy Housewife
    Hot desi Girl
    Hot Sexy Bhabhi
    Hot Sexy Videos
    Hot Bhabhi Pic
    Hot Bhabhi Image
    Aunty Ki Sexy Photos
    Hot Indian Aunty Image
    Desi Sex Girl Image
    Desi Village Girl Hot
    Indian Sexy House Wifes
    Hot House Wifes Pics

    ReplyDelete